Wednesday, August 18, 2010

HIGA is off to Japan for the weekend!

HIGA getting ready to leave for Japan!

Its that time of year again when I help out with the "Yokota's Strongest Man" contest in Fussa, Japan.  I fly out tomorrow and will return on Monday morning.
My friend and fellow pro strongman, Corey St Clair, will also be making the trip with me from Idaho.  We are looking forward to helping the competitors in the contest, then we will be doing some demonstrations with heavier weight.
I will also be hosting an "Animal Barbbell Club" at the Samurai Fitness Center on Saturday.  We have a fellow Animal Pak member flying in from Hokkaido to workout with me and Corey, as well as 5 airmen from Yokota Air Base.
Will keep you posted!  Pictures and videos will be coming from Japan soon!

Sayonara,
Grant Higa-san Bulky Boy strongman team

No comments:

Post a Comment