Saturday, July 3, 2010

UFC 116 at my neighbor's house

Al Dennis, with his newly published book "Fearless Stains" that just recently got published.  How's the new Bulky Boy multi-purpose Fight Shorts that I'm wearing?  Get yourself a pair or two!

My bro/neighbor Al Dennis, invited us over to his house tonight to watch the "UFC 116" pay per view.  He also gave me a copy of his new book of poems that he wrote!
Al has an extensive boxing background, and also is starting to train a little bit of MMA.  I think that its really cool that here is a guy that grew up in the rough neighberhoods of Staten Island, NY and he wrote this book of poems reflecting on his life.

You can purchase a copy on Amazon.com if you want!  All of the pictures in this book were taken by Al too!

Aloha,
Grant Higa Bulky Boy strongman team

No comments:

Post a Comment