Friday, July 9, 2010

HIGA MONSTER at the early weigh-ins for the "Oregon State Bodybuilding Championship"

Made the HOT drive down to Portland, Oregon today.  Hanging out in the hotel lobby with my nutritional sponsor Tom "RAGE" Fuller of Universal Nutrition/Animal Pak on the far left.

Some of the competitors at the early weigh-in.

Tom "Rage" Fuller and contest promoter, Andre "Bam-Bam" Scott.

I hooked both Tom & Andre up with a Bulky Boy "Argyle" shirt today!

Tomorrow night during the intermission, I will be doing a Log Press demonstration at this contest!  I will take lots of pics and videos and post them later on the Blog.  Already got my BULKY BOY shorts and socks ready to go!
Come check me out at the Animal Pak booth, if any of you are in the Portland, Oregon area tomorrow night!

Aloha,
Grant Higa Bulky Boy strongman team

No comments:

Post a Comment