Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bulky Boy Zach Gallmann, training for NAS strongman Nationals 10 weeks out 9/4/10

So we're 10 weeks out from the North American Strongman National Championships and here is some of my training leading up to it.  Its going to be a tough contest and I'm excited for it!  Thanks to Bulky Boy for the support they've given me!

300lb Axle Press for a triple (should have been a lot easier... pressing is MY event! haha)



A sled drag for 90 feet with a 120lb dumbbell and a 45lb plate, as well as a chain web in the middle.  Tire assembly made up by THE Steve Slater of Slater's Hardware! You can't tell from the video, but there is a lot more to the tire than meets the eye
(Its A LOT harder than it looks... 4 runs with this and my morning protein shake made a new home in the bushes)



330lb stone for 5 easy reps...  I think its the mohawk, haha.  This was after 2 stone runs and a triple with the same stone.



Thanks again to Bulky Boy for the support, and I plan on rocking their shirts around proudly at my future contests, training, and here on campus at The Ohio State University!  More videos to come as the weeks go by.

No comments:

Post a Comment