Monday, May 5, 2014

HIGA MONSTER wins the "Cinco de Mondo" 5 lbs burrito challenge again.

I finished this massive chicken burrito in 28 mins of the 30 mins allowed.
Really tough to do for me this year, last year I finished in 17 minutes.

My huge meal, compared to my wife Michelle's on da right.  LOL

I should not have gotten Wheat tortillas...it was hard to chew.
Especially when they use 4 tortillas to make my burrito.

HURTING, BRAH...

Probably took me 5 minutes to eat this last piece of it.  Brutal...

Carmen the manager at Taco del Mar (Federal Way) hooked me up with these gift certificates.  I felt bad for my wife Michelle, who had to witness me struggle eating that damn burrito.  I was hurting!

Happy Cinco de Mayo!
HIGA MONSTER

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! You should have at least got a t-shirt....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good man being healthy with 'wheat' torts.......happy Cinco!!

    ReplyDelete