Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bristol Marunde fights on "The Ultimate Fighter 16" tomorrow!

In the zone & ready to whoop ass!  Bristol Marunde

Tomorrow night, Sept 14th is the season premiere of "The Ultimate Fighter 16" and my braddah, Bristol Marunde is one of 32 fighters to fight for a shot to get into the TUF House.

16 fighters advance to move into the house and train with their coaches for 6 weeks, so set your DVR for 9pm EST/PST every Friday on F/X.

http://www.ultimatefighter.com/

I can't wait to see this go down tomorrow!  Bristol has been working his ass off to get a once in a lifetime opportunity like this, and I am confident that he can do bust some heads on the way to a possible contract with the UFC.

Go Bristol!  I am rooting for you my braddah!

HIGA MONSTER

No comments:

Post a Comment