Sunday, May 8, 2011

"Animal Outreach" at Giaudrone Middle School (Tacoma, WA)

HIGA MONSTER pressing a Log for the kids on 5/4/11


Big mahalos to Patti Farren.  She is the Site Coordinator of the "Husky Impact Program" at Giaudrone Middle School.  This is an afterschool program, and Patti asked if I could come by to do a Strongman demonstration and give an inspirational talk for the kids.
Patti is the Aunt of my late friend, Jesse Marunde.  So I was definitely on board to help her out.

I was able to get fellow Animal Pak athlete Ben Seath to join me with this community event, and Patti asked her workout friend Audra Boltin to come and help us too. 

This is my second time hosting an "Animal Outreach" here in Washington state.  Definitely an honor to possibly make a difference in the youth of our community.

Aloha,
Grant Higa Bulky Boy strongman team



No comments:

Post a Comment