Friday, May 20, 2011

Ken Nowicki, Long Overdue Post!!

It's been a very long time since I posted last. I've not had much time as of late for anything other than school and training.

I finished my degree in chemical engineering last week so that's 5years of work done and now to find a job.

On the training front I'm on my way to the BodyPower Expo in Birmingham, England for a heavyweight competition on Saturday and a team show Sunday as I type this. I'll make sure to upload some pictures and footage when I get back.

I also did a demo at a show last week as part of a fundraiser for the charity which provided medical equipment and support to the unit my father was in during his illness. I'm just waiting for pictures to be emailed through and then I'll throw a wee write up together.

I'll try to post live updates over the weekend, but there will be nightly updates at the very latest.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment