Sunday, June 20, 2010

HIGA MONSTER pays a visit to Bulky Boy headquarters (6/19/10)

In front of headquarters with Kit and Dominic.

Paid a visit to World Gym of San Diego to see my friend IFBB Pro Bodybuilder, Derik "The Freak" Farnsworth.  Derik is also an Animal Pak sponsored athlete.

In the outfield of Petco Park.

Dominic and me in the outfield of Petco Park.  Check out the new "Rasta" shirt that he is wearing!  Thats one of the new designs on the Bulky Boy online store.

Sweetness!  I got my first MLB foul ball when Julio Lugo from the Baltimore Orioles hit one towards our section.  Kit set the screen for me and almost hurt his knee when another guy was leaning on him, then it bounced by me under the seats!  Look at Dom in the back with the brown Bulky Boy Padres hat on...he had just left before I got that ball and couldn't believe I got it when he returned!

Getting some refreshments in b/w innings.  Kit got us some AWESOME seats to the game.  Padres won 2-1 over the Baltimore Orioles in a thrilling bottom of the 9th with 2 outs rally.

As my family and I were on the way to a Mexico vacation, we stopped in San Diego for one night and hung out with the Bulky Boy crew.  Mahalos  to Kit for hooking us up with some sweet tickets to the Padres game!  We will have to get you guys up to Seattle for a game up there.

Aloha!
Grant Higa Bulky Boy strongman team

No comments:

Post a Comment