Thursday, June 24, 2010

2 more days in Puerto Penasco (where has the week gone by?)

The view of our resort from the water yesterday.  The sea is warm like bathwater.
Just got through running stairs in our building.  169 steps up one way, and I did it 4 times.  Slammed down some Amino Acids and now I'm ready to jump in the pool and ocean now!

Last night, I checked out the seafood buffet.  It was probably a good idea that the rest of the family didn't go down with me because they had Stingray tacos, Ceviche, and also "Salpicon de manterraya" or Manta Ray.
I had to try it, and the locals said they can only eat Manta Ray in the summer.  It was actually pretty darn good, that I went back for seconds!
Stepped on a crab the other day in the beach as Kaiea and I were walking back in and I had to "kung-fu kick" him off my left foot.  That son of a gun really pinched me under my toe pretty good!

Adios,
Senor Grant Higa Bulky Boy strongman team

4 comments:

  1. Dude that looks awesome, bring that crab home we will BBQ him up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What hotel is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome as always! I am going to have to take a trip there eventually.

    ReplyDelete