Sunday, February 9, 2014

HIGA MONSTER wins at "Raw Unity Meet 7" (Florida)

756 lbs squat, 446 lbs bench, 756 lbs deadlift & 1957 lbs Total.
Won the 308 lbs class as a Master.

Getting my rack height for Squats.

 The back of this cool shirt Bodybuilding.com gave to all the lifters.

Repping Sea-Town all the way down here in Florida.

756 lbs squat.  This was a new PR for me.

Bench pressing.
I need to get this lift improved, so I can help my Total.

Stoked to deadlift 756 lbs on my 3rd attempt!

Great to see my friend, Shukin from StrengthCrew.com 

Dimitar Sabatinov drove 2 hrs from Orlando to support me.
He will be competing in the Arnold Strongman Contest in 3 weeks.

:,
My boys from Seattle flew here to cheer me on.  RJ, Cisco & Allen from Imperial CrossFit.
Snapped this pic with G Diesel too from ANIMAL (left)

Sammi Jo & Jason Sierra drove down from Orlando too.
Sammi Jo used to live in Des Moines, WA.

Group pic with all the ANIMAL athletes from Day 1
Jordan Wong, Kade Weber, BJ Whitehead, Dan Green, Garret Griffin & Jay Nera.

Stopped at Ft Lauderdale beach & swam for a bit.
80 Degrees and warm water!

Cisco took us to his "barrio" to eat some Colombian food!
Chicharonne & Blood Sausage w/papitas & empanadas.
It was so ONO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment