Friday, February 28, 2014

Day 1 of "The Cage" and "Arnold Sports Festival"

Taking 415 lbs for a ride.  No belt, no knee wraps/sleeves, and no spotter.
I was able to do 25 reps.

My friend/training partner, Kristyn Whisman.
Trying to press the 85 lbs Circus Dumbbell.

Jeremy Hoornstra looking HUGE on the bench.

Kade Weber & Jordan Wong

Garrett Griffin, Richard Hawthorne & Jay Nera.

Repping "Sea-Town" before I do my Squats.
Love my Strideline socks!!  You guys are the best.

Mahalo to da Bareng's of Mana Barbell who stopped by to watch me squat!
Always great to see them!  They flew a long way from Honolulu.

Braddah Tony Harris in da place to be!

Tony & "BOSS" Dan Green

The massive back of Frank "Wrath" McGrath

Ben Seath

My Imperial CrossFit family was in da house too!
Patrick, Andrea, Kristyn & Emmet, and Christina.

My friend, Elliot Baum, looking like the Swedish Chef in the booth across from us.

Jay Nera (Canada) deadlifted 700 lbs for 5 reps.

Then, Kade Weber (Canada) deadlifted 700 lbs for 10 reps!!

Ben Seath warming up with 545 lbs on the squat.
Ben ended up squatting 700 lbs for 5 reps in knee wraps!

UFC fighters Uriah Faber & Chad Mendes at the TORQUE booth.

Saw Evan "Ox" Centopani & wished him luck in the "Arnold Classic" tomorrow.

Got to meet UFC fighter, Matt "The Immortal" Brown!

No comments:

Post a Comment