Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Long Overdue Update!

I've been meaning to post up an update of my progress for a long time now, but never managed due to a ton of assignments for school. So now with all my work done, I've finally got a free night to get a progress report thrown up!

The last time I posted I had just hit a 155kg axle from the floor. Since then progress has been coming pretty nicely from Westside.

Off the top of my head here's what I've done recently:

- 250kg belt only box squat
- 280kg sumo deadlift
- 300kg hitchfree convo deadlift
- 145kg axle for a triple from the floor
- 140kg triple on floor press
- 170kg BTN Jerk
- 330kg trapbar deadlift

Been neglecting filming my training too, but from now on I'll be filming a lot more stuff, and posting videos every so often then before the Arnold Am contest in March I think I'm going to do a little montage to show off my winter training.

My next show is on the 12th Dec, called the Winter Giants and has me pitted against 19 of the top strongmen in Britian. Looking to place top 8 at it so full steam ahead!!

That's things for now, and I'll be updating this a lot sooner next time!!

Ken

PS.

Here is the highlights from day 1 of UK's Strongest Man broadcast a few weeks ago:

No comments:

Post a Comment