Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The "Sequim Strongman Showdown" and "Boise Fit Expo".

HIGA is ready to lift this weekend!

Looking forward to a big weekend of Strongman!  First, I am competing in the "Sequim Strongman Showdown" on Friday May 7th, from 6pm-8pm.
This used to be known as the "Jesse Marunde Invitational" .  It will still be in his hometown of Sequim, WA.
The contest is also part of the "115th Irrigation Festival" which is Washington state's oldest running festival. 

Then, I fly out on the first flight on Saturday to Boise, Idaho.  That afternoon, I am doing a Strongman demo with fellow pros, Corey St Clair & Brian Shaw.  Bodybuilding.com is hosting the "Boise Fit Expo" at the Qwest Arena is downtown Boise.

This annual event is growing at an amazing pace!  This will be my 3rd year in a row that I have done a demo at the BFE.
We are doing an exhibition of Log pressing, Stones, and other cool things!  Who knows...I might even do a 405 lbs squat for reps at the BFE!

I will have pictures and videos posted up later.  Thanks for following my Blog!

Aloha,
Grant Higa Bulky Boy strongman team

No comments:

Post a Comment