Sunday, January 17, 2010

8 minutes of pain Medley




Yesterday was Zack's 22nd birthday. So, we decided to take part in a special "puker" Medley to celebrate.
Seems like my workout crew and I like to do sick stuff like this when one of our birthdays comes up.
  1. 694 lb Tire Flip for 22 meters
  2. Sled Drag with a keg & person for 22 meters
  3. Farmers Walk 234 lbs in each hand for 44 meters (1.5" diameter handles)

BRUTAL. My legs were jello after the Sled Drag, so it sucked picking up the Farmers Walks cause it was tough to stand up with the cylinders. I felt like I was walking through a swamp and like I weighed 1,000 lbs. As you can see, it took 2 videos to film cause it took me forever to recover to finally finish the Farmers Walk.

Grant Higa Bulky Boy strongman team

No comments:

Post a Comment