Sunday, September 8, 2013

Pics from Hawai'i vs Oregon State football game

Tailgating with our friends at Oregon State.

Christine, Lei, Michelle, Songie & me.

Musubi MADNESS...

My BULKY BOY plate-lunch.
I ate 3 plates of these bad boys...


The family & I shopped at the new Beaver Store on campus.


Paid a visit to the Sports Performance Center to see my bro, Jordan.
Head Strength Coach Bryan Miller laced me up with some swag!
Thanks alot Coach!

Definitely will be rockin' this shirt!  Thanks Coach Bryan!

Da bar is OPEN, brah!
Stopped at the MacFadden tailgate too to say "howzit"

Check it out!  Saw this guy walking to the game wearing Bulky Boy!

Our seats at the game. 


Our friend Chris, was wearing his Bulky Boy "trophy hunter" hat in the next section.

Had dinner at Murphy's Tavern afterwards.
Saw braddahs Homer, Jeb & Sherwin.

My BULKY BOY prime rib dinner at Murphy's Tavern.
Jeb, the food was KILLER, BRAH.  Mahalos!

No comments:

Post a Comment