Friday, April 27, 2012

"Happy Retirement" to Georgia Harper!

HIGA & 70 years young, Georgia Harper.

Her last workout ended awesome as usual!  From left to right, Michele, Georgia, HIGA and Georgia's daughter, Danielle.

Georgia has always been a inspiration to me.  This young lady would run with her dogs every morning BEFORE getting ready for work, EVERYDAY.  I was always amazed at her energy and bubbly smile.  She even beat me on a Plank challenge and held her Plank for almost 5 minutes on a resist-a-ball!

We had her last workout last night and I will really miss her.  But I am happy for her on this new chapter of her life and know that she will fully enjoy her retirement.  Today is officially her last day.

Wishing you all the best Georgia!  Cheers to you!
Grant Higa

No comments:

Post a Comment