Thursday, June 16, 2011

Toronto Pro Supershow is this Friday & Saturday!


HIGA MONSTER is flying to Toronto tonight for the big weekend!

I will be competing on Saturday 6/18 from 1:30pm-5:30pm (eastern standard time) and will have to do 6 grueling events.

Here is a link to the events I will be doing:  http://www.torontoprosupershow.com/northamerica_strongman

3 bodybuilding athletes from Animal Pak and Universal Nutrition will also be competing in the "IFBB Toronto Pro" competition.  Frank "Wrath" McGrath, Mike "Wycked" VanWyck, and Vinny Galanti
I'm gonna be cheering my fellow Animal Pak athletes on at the pre-judging Friday night.

On Sunday morning after the Toronto Pro Supershow, Animal Pak will be hosting an "Animal Barbell Club" at Mike Van Wyck's gym Fitness 365.

I will be taking alot of photos and video!  Keep you all posted on the results from the contest, and the ABC on Sunday morning!
 
Aloha,
Grant Higa Bulky Boy strongman team

No comments:

Post a Comment