Sunday, April 18, 2010

Trapper's Sushi 1 year anniversary party

Me and Frank.  Frank is one of Trapper's brothers and makes awesome sushi!

Last night, I stopped by Trapper's Sushi in Covington, WA.  These guys have been making some awesome sushi for me & my family, and help keep me BULKY with the huge slabs of fish they put on my plates.

These guys have a huge following, and people from all over will drive a good distance to get some of the best sushi buffet in Western Washington.
They are about to open another location in the Puyallup area, and I'm sure it will be just as good as the Bonney Lake and Covington restaurants!

Happy Anniversary Trapper's Sushi!  Keep up what you are doing guys!
For more info, check out their website:  http://www.trapperssushi.com/

Aloha!
Grant Higa Bulky Boy strongman team

No comments:

Post a Comment