Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day 2 of the "Arizona Aloha Festival" (Tempe, AZ)

The sun was out for the last day! 

I heard da chicken at this booth was ONO but never got a chance to try.

Braddah Dave grinding a Loco Moco before the festival opens.

I feel the need to get Bulky...so its time for my SAMOAN FEAST!

I love eating at this booth! I sampled it last year & had to come again!

First, I got a huge cup of Suafai'i while they cooked my plate...
(Hot banana soup w/coconut milk & tapioca)

Time fo' eat brah!

Our new Samoa t-shirt was a hit with da Uso's...

These ladies bought a HIGA MONSTER shirt.  Mahalos!

My cousins Nina & Julie stopped by with cousin in law Kevin & da keikis!
It was so great to see them!  They live in the Phoenix area.  Love you all!

Started to get hot so I had to buy some Shave Ice for us.
With da "snow cap" on it baby!

All pau clean up our booth...see you next year Arizona!
Mahalo for all your support of Bulky Boy!

We ran into "Flea Market Dave" at our hotel!
We met him last year.  He was is a huge baseball fan & was in town for some Padres spring training games.
Braddah Dave is originally from Kealakekua & now lives in Turlock, CA & runs a 5th generation Flea Market there.  Good to see you brah!

No comments:

Post a Comment